Maximize Your Saving on Group Booking – Call JetBlue Reservations Today!
If you are booking JetBlue Airlines Flights as a family or are ready to buying, you must have to reserve online with JetBlue Reservations by booking up to more than 7 people at a time. For reserving the JetBlue Airlines Flights, you can contact our professional at JetBlue Reservations for assistance.
Detailed Information about Group Booking – Terms and Procedure
JetBlue Airlines Flights booking helpdesk is designed to deliver the best and possible deals to the passengers if the traveler wants to reserve flight tickets in bulk. To reserve JetBlue Airlines Flights in bulk, we suggest you connect with our professional through JetBlue Reservations which is available 24*7 for customer care support.
Points to be Consider before Bulk Booking of JetBlue Airlines Flights
- JetBlue Reservations for bulk booking start at a minimum of 10 passengers traveling on the same JetBlue Airlines flights.
- Flight fares quotes are usable for up to 14 days, depending on the dates of the journey and time of costing.
- Flight seats are seized with a payment of $50 per seat until one month previous to leaving (two months on international flight bookings).
More Points to Be Consider:
- Passenger information is due one month before travel.
- Name modifications are permitted for a fee of $100 up to three days before departure.
- Cancellation of flight seats results in loss of all monies paid.
- Through JetBlue Airlines’ helpdesk, our professional does not rebate group fares nor does it honor lesser fares on bulk bookings.
JetBlue Airlines Flights – Bulk Booking Guidelines
The following guidelines for bulk flight bookings take priority over JetBlue Reservations’ general fare terms and conditions.
Group Size and Qualifications:
- 10 or more passengers (i.e. sports, school, church, youth or community groups).
- All group clients must be booked on the same flight on the same date. Passengers traveling separately from the group are considered individual flight bookings and regular fare terms and conditions apply.
Families of Seven or more:
Families of seven or more may reserve JetBlue Airlines Flights on multiple (up to 7 per reservation) by calling at our toll-free number.
- A payment of $50 per passenger is mandatory when you reserve bulk flight tickets, per registration is compulsory within two weeks of the date of booking.
- If your group is booking flight tickets during a peak season, then your payment is due within a week of the date of booking the flight.
- Your payment is functional toward your final fee.
- Through JetBlue Reservations, we may cancel the booking if the payment is not received by the payable date.
- Closing payment is due one month before leaving for the domestic journey.
- Closing payment is due two months before leaving for an international journey.
- If the final payable amount is not received by the due date, we are through JetBlue Airlines may cancel the flight booking without notice and all the amount paid by you is lost.
How Can You Pay For Group Reservations?
Our service receives most major personal checks, credit cards, agency checks, and money orders.
Through JetBlue Reservations, we are limited to five payment transactions per group.